作者： 苏视在线点击： Release Date: 2018-01-31 Author: Sue, as the online Views:
Website search engine optimization to improve the ranking is to modify the site's homepage title to improve the ranking of the site. Maybe this method is not a universal need to improve its own factors. The following factors can be modified by modifying the homepage title to promote rankings.
First, the homepage title keyword is set too much
The more keywords you set on the homepage, the better ranking you will get. In general corporate websites, you will encounter multiple keywords in the homepage title, and the relevance of the keywords is not very strong. All the business words involved are laid out on the homepage of the site. When the keyword ranking was found to be unsatisfactory after operating for a period of time, I started looking for a personal or website seo.ee optimization company to ask why the keyword ranking of the site.
前期先做一些竞争度小的词，有业务需求的关键词。 Suggestion: Make some words with low competition and keywords with business needs in the early stage.
Second, relocate site main keywords
After the site has made too many keywords, it will be found that none of the main keywords to be optimized have reached the ideal position. This factor can be considered to relocate the site subject. Excluding some keywords and only doing a certain category of words can not only quickly get rankings, but also reflect professionalism!
当站点关键词与关键词之间关联性差而且用户不会有相同需求时，建议将关键词分开。 Suggestion: When the relevance between keywords and keywords on the site is poor and users do not have the same needs, it is recommended to separate keywords.
Third, keyword optimization is too difficult
Nowadays, the optimization difficulty is getting more and more difficult. When keyword competition is too fierce or most sites use the homepage or second-level domain name to optimize a certain category of keywords, the site strategy should be adjusted in time. The homepage title should be set in gradient form.
Fourth, the main needs of keywords have changed
In the keyword optimization work, I believe that the website will often update the content, which will cause the site ranking to drop, update the content that users do not need, and update for the site content update. Changes in keyword demand will also lead to a decline in keyword rankings. Under this factor, the site title can be fine-tuned appropriately.
1. Test for internal or external causes
When you find that the site opens slowly, you must first find out whether it is a problem with the site or another factor. The other factors here refer to:
(1) Whether the network is normal, you can browse other webpages to check the network factors.
(2) Device problem: When you use the current device to browse the site, you can use another device to browse the site to see if it opens normally.
(3) Browser problems: Different browsers open the site at different speeds. If problems occur, it is recommended to replace multiple browsers for testing. When changing browsers, remember to clear the cache to test.
(4) Network segment problems: Telecom, China Netcom, and other different network segments have different access speeds. You can replace the network segments for testing.
Site search rankings with headline optimization insights.
2. Check if the server (host, space) performance is poor
If the server environment is abnormal, unstable, or insufficient storage space will cause the site to open slowly, or even fail to open. When there is a problem accessing the site, it is necessary to check whether the server is faulty. If your site updates more and more, the current server can't bear it, it is recommended to replace the server as soon as possible.
3. Reduce the load on the site
If there are too many pictures and dynamic effects on the site, it will seriously affect the opening speed of the site. Although the pages are very delicate, but they can't be opened one by one, so if your server is not particularly good, it is recommended that you don't put too many pictures and use the content of the article to fill it.
4. Accelerate with CND
The CDN is composed of a series of Web servers scattered in different geographical locations. It specifies a server to respond to user requests based on how close it is to the user on the network. If your site pictures are still very large and many, and the site opening speed is still not enough to meet customer needs, then we can also speed up the site pictures by CDN. The usual method is to purchase the open storage service OSS, and then set up an independent site for the site image resources and accelerate CDN for it.
5. Reduce the number of HTTP requests
Therefore, if you want to increase the speed of opening web pages, you can reduce the number of HTTP requests. Here are three methods:
(1) For example, use CSS code to replace some pictures (such as rounded pictures), and reduce the use of pictures as much as possible.
(3) Optimize the cache. For the unchanged web page elements (such as the header and footer), it is not necessary to re-download when the user visits again, and can be read directly from the browser cache.
6. Other external factors
The most important external factor is the friendship link, in addition to being able to pass weights to each other. Friendly links also have an effect on the speed of opening the site. If the site of the friendly link itself opens slowly, then our own site will also be affected. For the setting of friendship links, we recommend:
(1) Use text links and all links to a separate sub-page
(2) If the link must appear on the homepage, please place the entire Table where the link is located at the bottom of the page.
Related tags: Huaian Website Construction Company
- What if the website is hacked?
- What is the impact of a hacked website?
- The SEO ranking of the new website should be stable. Don't make these 4 points!
- What are the factors behind the decline in website rankings?
- What does the sidebar of a website usually contain?
- How does the new station prevent being K?
- How to do keyword layout for website construction?
- Analysis of the internal chain system of website construction!
- What is the basis for judging the effectiveness of website optimization?
- What are the search skills for website construction?