作者： 苏视在线点击： Release Date: 2018-02-23 Author: Sue, as the online Views:
The editor of Huai'an Website Construction Company has taken everyone to understand the impact of hacked websites. So, what if the website is hacked?
1. The most direct way: close the website
Baidu statistics background has the function of closing the website, you can choose to close it directly. If it is a personal station, it is okay, but if it is an enterprise station, it is generally not practical to directly close the website. Once the website is closed, the loss of the company is generally great.
2. The most thorough way: enable website backup files
Before the website is hacked, we have to back up the corresponding database and files. This can better ensure the security of the website. At the same time, the website can quickly resume the operation of the website when it is hacked.
3. After the website is hacked, immediately find the black chain and delete it quickly.
4. Submit dead links to major search engines such as Baidu in a timely manner.
It is recommended to list all the dead links in a 404txt file, then upload it to the root directory of the FTP space, and submit the address to Baidu.
5. Robots file settings. Set the related files of the deleted dead chain to not allow crawling.
6. Maintain high-quality content updates for a period of time.
7. Appropriately find some high-quality external links.
8. Change the password of the system administrator frequently.
The password should be strong enough, preferably a combination of numbers, letters, and symbols.
9, find a programmer to update the website anti-trojan program in time, install website security anti-virus software.
It is advisable to find a company that specializes in website security for security maintenance.
10. Regularly perform security inspections on the website:
1) Analyze system logs, server logs, and check whether there are abnormal fluctuations in the number of pages and traffic on your site, and whether there are abnormal access or operation logs;
2) Check whether there are any abnormal changes to the website files, especially the key pages such as the homepage;
3) Whether the website page references resources of unknown sites (pictures, JS, etc.), and whether abnormal links of external sites are placed;
4) Check whether the website has abnormally added files or directories;
5) Check whether there are website source packages, unknown txt files, etc. that are not packaged by the administrator in the website directory.
It is strongly required that the website security monitoring be done regularly so that problems can be discovered and resolved in time to effectively reduce losses.
11. Be cautious about uploading vulnerabilities
Uploading vulnerabilities is often the simplest and most serious. It can allow hackers or hackers to easily control your website. You can prohibit uploads or limit the types of files you upload. If you do n’t understand, you can find your website program provider.
Ask the administrator to set some important directory permissions to prevent abnormal access, such as do not give script permissions to upload directories and do not give write permissions to non-upload directories.
13. The database is backed up once a day and the files are backed up once a week.
Of course, it is mainly determined by the update rate of your website. Of course, you can also use the website automatic backup tool to easily and quickly back up your website files and databases.
Related tags: Huaian Website Construction Company
- Analysis of the internal chain system of website construction!
- What are the search skills for website construction?
- The SEO ranking of the new website should be stable. Don't make these 4 points!
- What content is usually placed in the sidebar of the website?
- What is the basis for judging the effectiveness of website optimization?
- What are the factors behind the decline in website rankings?
- What is the impact of a hacked website?
- How important is the website title?
- How to prevent the new station from being K?
- How to do keyword layout for website construction?