作者： 苏视在线点击： Release Date: 2018-03-13 Author: Sue, as the online Views:
How much do you know about SEO? The editor of Huaian SEO Optimization STV Online will give you a brief introduction.
I. SEO Overview
Regarding SEO, the rigorous definition is as follows: SEO refers to the internal and external adjustment and optimization of the website on the basis of understanding the natural ranking mechanism of the search engine, improving the natural ranking of keywords in the search engine, and getting more display. Volume to attract more target customers to click and visit the website, thereby achieving the goals of Internet marketing and brand building. Search engine search principles are constantly changing. Changes in search principles will directly lead to changes in the ranking of website keywords on search engines, so search engine optimization is not a one-time decision.
At the conscious level, webmasters can image SEO as: When a user enters a search engine, it is like entering a huge library. Then there are very many classifications in this library. The classifications are divided into large classifications (can be understood as bookshelves), small classifications (can be understood as the grid above the bookshelves), and specific to the smallest classification (the contents of the book)-long tail keywords.
Second, SEO characteristics
SEO full name: Search Engine Optimization, that is, search engine optimization. In order to explain what a website is for search engine optimization, websites that are not optimized by the webmaster search engine are divided into the following characteristics:
1. Web pages use rich media such as pictures or Flash, there is no text information that can be retrieved, and the most basic of SEO is article SEO and picture SEO;
2. The page does not have a title, or the title does not contain valid keywords;
3. There are few effective keywords in the body of the web page (it is best to distribute them naturally and focus, and no special keywords are needed)
4. The website navigation system makes search engines "unintelligible";
5. A large number of dynamic web pages affect search engine retrieval;
6. There are no links provided by other websites that have been indexed by search engines;
7. The website is full of a lot of junk information that deceives search engines, such as "bridge pages (also called door pages, transition pages)", text with the same color as the background color;
8. The website lacks original content, copying other people's content.
Related tags: 华安 SEOoptimization
- Do you know the skills of website optimization?
- How to make a template for SEO optimization?
- How does the length of the title affect the optimization?
- How to optimize high index keywords?
- Analyze the optimization method of fast ranking of the website!
- Does fine-tuning your site benefit rankings and conversion rates?
- What are the external website optimizations?
- How do website construction do SEO optimization titles?
- How to optimize the picture of the corporate website!
- How to optimize web images?